Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What color are Smurfs?

Tricia and I went to see "Frankenweenie" over the weekend. I like Tim Burton films, although this is not one of his best. I didn't feel like I'd wasted $7.50 (senior discount), however.

I did think I'd wasted an hour watching previews -- actually only 15 minutes by my watch. (It's an anti-Rolex, a 50-year-old HMT from India. All it does is tell time, and even that only to within a minute every couple of hours. I bought it because of its lack of functionality.)

There's going to be a Smurf movie, it seems. Apparently there was another already. The signage said the Smurfs are blue. Surely they were purple?

Is this a Democratic plot, or what?

I once met a man who claimed to have every Smurf item ever made, at that time about 4,000 Smurf dolls, Smurf lunch boxes, Smurf mouse pads and, for all I know, Smurf condoms. He carried around a picture of a room in his house filled with Smurf stuff.



I'd swear it was all purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment