Sunday, April 21, 2013

Be afraid, be very afraid

If I were a Republican in Arkansas, I'd be afraid, very afraid.

(In fact, I might be translated to Arkansas, Tricia and I are talking about living part-time on her family's farm in Garland County, but I suppose I can resist becoming a Republican.)

Via Wonkette, links to a leading local Republican. Does this guy sound like he, and his wife, are about to snap and start pulling the trigger? Does to me.

And as we learned in Kaufman, Texas, when a local Republican and his wife come gunning for ya, even taking full advantage of yer Second Amendment rights and going armed all the time won't keep ya from getting shot to death.

Well this is a nice change of pace! For once, a GOP newsletter has made its own news not by printing pictures of watermelon patches on the White House lawn, or calling for beheading Democrats, but by switching it up and calling for people to shoot fellow Republicans! We do get tired of writing the same thing over and over, so thanks, Benton County, Arkansas, GOP newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment