Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Out of the way info

On Facebook, I am bombarded with anti-GMO, anti-Monsanto rants. So far, all the claims I have seen are ridiculous, but RtO hasn't addressed this. That might happen.

However, at LGF I noticed a link to an anti-anti-GMO article at a Website called Science Based Medicine. I've bookmarked it.

Not so much because it has excellent, clear posts on GMO, although it does, but because it looks like a treasure house of the kind of oddball information I like but haven't time to pursue myself. For example, the dope on skin tags.

Careful readers always get my vote, especially when they are restating the obvious. Here is SBM's comment about the ingredient list on a quack cure for skin tags: "Cedar leaf oil = Thuja occidentalis. It’s just another name for the active ingredient, yet it is listed as an inactive additive."

No comments:

Post a Comment