Thursday, April 2, 2015

Horrible hospital history

Tomorrow is First Friday in Wailuku, when my friend Jason Schwartz and I do a webcast from the sidewalk of North Market Street. Usually we interview tourists, joke around with the junior high kids, talk about food poisonings and real estate and, now and then, do politics.

Tomorrow is Passover, so Jason will be at sedar and I'll be solo. Besides the usual stuff, I plan to present a history of how Maui Memorial Hospital was sold down the river. It won't be pretty and nobody will come out of it looking good.

Since I don't like talking to myself, I hope some RtO readers will listen in to the webcast. The address is www.wailukucam.com and I'll go live about 5 p.m and continue till I run out of things to say, between 6:30 and 7.

You can call in, too: (808) 281-3752.

(Brought to you by my other blog, KamaainaLoan.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment