Friday, November 9, 2018

Thank you for your service

In time for Veterans Day.

Just when you thought the Trumpeters couldn't go any lower.

UPDATE Sunday: as usual, getting too close to Trunp -- even if he doesn't know you -- destroys your reputation. Whitaker shouldn't hmve had a reputation it turns out but as long as no one was looking he could get by as another bureaucrat.

Now all world is looking and what they are finding is another racist bigot.


“And while I agree that I want to understand their judicial philosophy and whether they understand natural law and natural rights and then the founding documents and how they fit together...I don’t think that gets us far enough because natural law oftentfimes is used from the eye of the beholder," he continued. "What I’d like to see is things like their worldview.… Are they people of faith? Do they have a biblical view of justice? I think that is very important.”
The moderator interrupted Whitaker and asked “Levitical or New Testament?” which is an indirect way of asking whether people of the Jewish faith should be banned from serving as federal judges.
“I’m a New Testament,” responded Whitaker to laughter. “And what I know is as long as they have that [New Testament] worldview that they’ll be a good judge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment