Sunday, January 27, 2019

The only truth about immigration 'reform'

I have been thinking about posting this truth for some time. I don't know why I didn't, except that I have carpal tunnel syndrome which makes it difficult to type (why my posts are so short lately).

The truth is immigration laws are never changed --  and certainly are never 'reformed' -- except to benefit employers.  Employers are happy with the situation we have now -- Trump is an employer, and has been caught numerous times profiting from it.


Neither Ms. Cruz nor the other former workers received benefits like health insurance or a pension, as other golf club employees did, Mr. Romero said. Most of his clients came into the country through Mexico, Mr. Romero said, and were originally from countries such as Mexico, Ecuador and Honduras.



No comments:

Post a Comment