Saturday, August 31, 2013

Gun nuts on parade

Via Wonkette, another of their occasional (but all too frequent) roundups of gun nuts behaving -- well -- crazy.

 Our other story of Responsible Firearms Ownership comes from Owasso, Oklahoma, where Joshua Snow heard someone breaking into his home early Monday morning, grabbed his gun, and chased after them wearing only his underwear. He somehow ended up banging on the front door of neighbor Jimmy Null, who looked outside, saw a guy wearing only underwear and carrying a gun, and shot Snow with a 12-gauge shotgun. Perfectly reasonable home protection.

Amusing reading if you are not a neighbor.

Do you feel safer knowing that in this great country people like this have a constitutional right to have firearms? I know I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. I do feel safer as a matter of fact. After all, I'm not planning on running around in my underwear waving a gun. :-)

    ReplyDelete