Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wandering in Babylon

I was asked by someone I know well to watch this address from the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast. I did.

I have said before that I got tired, living in Tennessee, of having strangers tell me I was immoral because I didn't believe in their religion. This guy is one of those; according to him, I am living a life of Babylonian sin.

And he -- his name is Robert George, and he is a rich, tenured professor at Princeton who has been appointed to several presidential commissions -- complains how tough it is to believe in his religion because we Babylonians have retarded him in his career, and exiled him socially for his faith.

You know what's really tough about being a Catholic, Professor George? Being an altar boy with a cute butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment