Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bystander

I live in Hawaii, so it won't matter who I vote for for president. But I can watch. This is what I see:

It will be Clinton v. Trump.

For the Democrats who have been saying, for months, that they hope the Republicans nominate Trump, I have two words: Jesse Ventura

For the Republicans who have been saying for 7 years that Obama lacks class and is divisive, as you fall all over yourselves to endorse that classy unifier Trump,  you just fingered yourselves as racists. We understood that all along, but now you cannot even pretend to deny it.

ADDITIONAL SPECIAL SAUCE

Since posting this, I read Eric Wemple's blog at the Washington Post. He said:


Trusted Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly can vouch for him. Speaking on his show Monday night, O’Reilly dismissed this week’s hubbub over Trump’s moment on CNN as a “complete non-story,” a media-manufactured moment. “I’ve spoken with Trump hundreds of times and I’ve never heard him run down anyone because of race. He doesn’t care about that.” This, coming from the guy who heatedly denies any notion of white privilege in the United States.

3 comments:

  1. I fully admit to being a racist by your definition. Nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Financial advice: sell your stock in dog whistles. The market just collapsed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Republicans who have been saying for 7 years that Obama lacks class and is divisive, as you fall all over yourselves to endorse that classy unifier Trump, you just fingered yourselves as racists.

    The word you are looking for is "hypocrites."



    ReplyDelete